The Gen-Z Consortium has established different membership categories to address the varying needs of the industry. The most robust level of membership is General Membership, and the benefits include:
- IP rights and protection
- Ability to participate in working groups
- Opportunities to contribute to specification development as a co-author or reviewer
- Access to all specifications and materials under development
- Eligibility to be elected to the Board during the annual election cycle
- Participation at or recognition in Gen-Z Consortium efforts at industry conferences and events
An Associate Membership has been created for educational institutions, governmental agencies and non-profit organizations. There is also a Limited Membership for companies who may not be interested in work group participation.
Interested in more information on how to join? Contact us for full membership documentation and instructions.
Already a member? Get engaged in our Members Area.