Due to popular request, a bulk download option of the completed and draft Gen-Z specifications is now available on our website.
Since its launch in 2016, the Gen-Z Consortium has produced eight final specifications, including the Gen-Z Core Specification 1.0, and five draft specifications:
Gen-Z Final Specifications
- Gen-Z Physical Layer Specification 1.1
- PECFF Thermal Reporting Specification 1.0
- Gen-Z Scalable Connector Specification 1.1
- PCIe® Enclosure Compatible Form Factor Specification (PECFF) 1.0
- Gen-Z Core Specification 1.0
- Gen-Z SFF 8639 2.5-Inch Specification 1.0
- Gen-Z SFF 8639 2.5-Inch Compact Specification 1.0
- Gen-Z SFF 8201 2.5-Inch with Gen-Z Scalable Connector Specification
Gen-Z Draft Specifications
- Gen-Z Scalable Form Factor (ZSFF) Specification Draft
- Gen-Z Scalable Connector Specification v1.2 Draft
- Gen-Z Scalable Connector Compliance Test Board Specification v0.9 Draft
- Gen-Z Right Angle Scalable Connector Compliance Test Board Specification v0.9 Draft
- Gen-Z Straddle Mount Scalable Connector Compliance Test Board Specification v0.90 Draft
The completed specifications bulk download option can be found here: https://genzconsortium.org/specification/gen-z-final-specifications-bulk-download-2/
Draft specification bulk download is available here: https://genzconsortium.org/specification/gen-z-draft-specifications-bulk-download/
Before downloading, please be certain to read through the requirements.
The Consortium is constantly working to improve and enhance the Gen-Z technology and additional specifications will soon be made available. If you are interested in joining the Consortium and participating in the development of this innovative technology, you can find additional information about membership here.
Questions? Please contact us to speak with a Gen-Z Consortium representative.