The Gen-Z Consortium will be participating in Flash Memory Summit 2019, August 6-8 in Santa Clara, CA. Gen-Z will be showcasing its multi-vendor rack demo, media box architecture, and software demonstration in booth #739. Gen-Z also has three speaking engagements at the show:
- Tuesday, 8/6, 8:30 a.m.: “Gen-Z: Memory’s Best Friend – Breaking Down the Processor-Memory Interlock,” presented by Valerie Padilla, Technology Strategist in the Server CTO, Dell EMC
- Wednesday, 8/7, 8:30 a.m.: Session PMEM-201-1: Persistent Memory: Remote Persistent Memory – Case for Use Cases, Gen-Z presentation by Kurtis Bowman, Gen-Z Consortium President
- Wednesday, 8/7, 4:35 p.m.: Session CTRL-202B-1: Gen-Z: An Interface for Memory Speed Transfers
- “Built in Security for the Data-Centric World,” presented by Michael Krause, VP/Fellow, HPE & Gen-Z Lead Architect
- “Integrating Gen-Z Into Your Applications,” presented by Bastien Heneffe, PLDA
Please stay tuned for more details, and fill out the form below if you are interested in scheduling an onsite meeting with a Gen-Z representative.