The Gen-Z Consortium has established different membership categories to address the varying needs of the industry. The most robust level of membership is General membership and the benefits include:
- IP Rights and Protection
- Ability to participate in Working Groups
- Opportunities to contribute to specification development as a co-author or reviewer
- Access to all specifications and materials under development
- Eligibility to be elected to the Board during the annual election cycle
- Participation at or recognition in Gen-Z Consortium efforts at industry conferences and events
An Associate Membership has been created for Educational Institutions, Governmental Agencies and Non-Profit Organizations. There is also a Limited membership, for those companies who may not be interested in Work Group particiation.
Interested in more information on how to join? Email our team for a full set of membership documentation and instructions.
Already a member? Get engaged in our Members Area
Current Members Include: